Turkey: Eksen Research Turkey
Eksen Research is an independent market research and fieldwork agency operating in Turkey and the Middle East.
We are an active member of the leading international market research societies around the world, including ESOMAR, EphMRA and Business Information Group.
We assist our partners with the following capability:
- Offices in Istanbul and Tehran,
- 25 CATI stations in Turkey,
- Proprietary software for Online, CATI and CAPI programming,
- 2 in-house FG rooms with one-way mirror in Istanbul – both rooms equipped with Focus Vision® and Active Group® and 1 in-house FG room with one-way mirror in Ankara – equipped with Focus Vision®,
- One of the first and largest medical panels in Turkey, with more than 13.000 healthcare professionals.
We provide service in the following areas:
- Petrol / Oil / Gas
Turkey is about 74 million inhabitants and a land area of 783,562 km2. About half of the country’s residents are under 25 years old, which stands for nearly 37 million people. Turkey is among the fastest-growing markets in the world, being the 17th largest economy at present.
Turkey’s market research industry had a turnaround of about $150 million in 2010 compared to $43 million in 2002. So, it grows gradually.
Internet penetration in Turkey is about 45%. Because the country’s population is rather young, social media have a serious place among internet users, with about 22.5 million Facebook and 4 million Twitter users.
There are now more than 66 million mobile phones in use in Turkey; that is 92% of the entire population.
Life expectancy in Turkey is about 74 years for women and 70 years for men. Health expenditure was 6.7% of GDP in 2009. About 14% of the population has social insurance, compared to 9% in 2002.