United States of America: Lieberman
Lieberman is a fast growing, mid-size consultancy specializing in life-science, CPG and B-2-B market research.
More than a supplier, Lieberman is committed to customer satisfaction and is an essential and valued partner in our clients’ success.
As a full service market research company, Lieberman offers breakthrough tools and techniques to get to the heart of our clients problems faster and help us develop more effective, implementable solutions.
- LINE OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUE (LOT): LOT optimizes your product line to reach the largest amount of people with compelling varieties. By illustrating the category landscape and motivating product dimensions, LOT uncovers the most effective line offering to maximize profits and sales. This closer look at the consumer decision process identifies white space opportunities in need of development.
- TOURNAMENT: Tournament is a mobile friendly survey technology that moves away from scaled responses and features a series of choices that are fast and intuitive. By including reaction time in the analysis, Tournament captures what consumers can’t tell you: their passion – a previously untapped dimension.
- HEURX: Identifies what patient information physicians need and the relative importance when prescribing / recommending, helping to uncover patient targets for physician communications. HeuRx recognizes that heuristics impact brand decisions enabling us to ask questions and observe behavior in a way that is not possible in a traditional survey format.
- QUAL/QUANT HYBRID: A collaborative model that fully integrates qualitative and quantitative researchers on meeting the client’s research demands. Seamless integration among qual and quant experts delivers more deeply informed insights and exactly the right solutions.
- SENSOR: An innovative technique that uses virtual research, Avatars, to encourage openness from respondents with conditions that are difficult to discuss.
- RESPONSYS MOBILE RESEARCH: Mobile applications that allow us to engage your target in real time and in any environment. Make more informed decisions with the ability to experience the person and emotion behind every numerical data point.
- COMPEL: A state of the art tool that identifies the most compelling messages and story flow using a hybrid conjoint approach which allows for actionable testing of dozens of messages.
The United States 2019 population is estimated at 329,064,917 people, equivalent to 4.27% of the total world population.
Over one third of research buyers (clients) and providers (suppliers) are using online communities for research. More than one quarter of buyers and providers are using social media analytics. Neuromarketing is reported by 11% of buyers and 4% of providers.
More and more consumers are taking surveys on tablets and mobile devices. In 2019, 46% of consumers globally, take surveys on mobile devices, up from just 2% in 2013.
14 of every 100 U.S. adults aged 18 years or older (14.0%) currently smoke cigarettes. This means an estimated 34.3 million adults in the United States currently smoke cigarettes. More than 16 million Americans live with a smoking-related disease.